Certified Auto A/C Repair in South Florida
Are you to new to Miami and looking for a an auto repair shop you can trust? Instead of endlessly searching for auto ac repair near me or car ac repair near me come visit Miami's highest rated and most trusted automotive repair team.
Our team of certified and qualified technicians are experienced in finding and repairing refrigerant leaks so you can have cool air year-round. Is your car’s air conditioning blowing out warm air? Our first step is to perform a proper inspection of your ac system to check for any electrical, mechanical or pressure failures before putting refrigerant in your system.
We use the latest technology to pinpoint the source of your leak including an electric sniffer for leaks smaller than 3/4th of an inch and a thermal imager to identify any abnormal heat signatures in your compressor. We are also now fully equipped with the latest technology to service the new R1234YF refrigerant systems found in 2018 and new vehicles.
Listed below are common symptoms of an air conditioning system in need or service or repair. Please remember that your vehicles ac system is intricate and ignoring a small leak can lead to further corrosion.
- Warm air blows out of the all the vents
- Warm air blows out of only one vent
- Mildew Smell when turning on the A/C
- Noise concerns when turning on the A/C
- A/C system won't turn on
Auto Air Conditioning Service and Repair
At Green's Garage our qualified technicians are trained to provide you with long lasting ac car repair because we know how uncomfortable it is driving in the South Florida heat without an working air conditioner.
Unlike other shops that start with a recharge service, we consider it our responsibility to first properly inspect the components of your A/C system to ensure that an evac and recharge is the next step in the repair process. To learn more about when an evac and recharge is needed and importantly when it is not click here.
Air Conditioning Testing
A/C System Evaluation
- Outlet temperature analysis designed to determine cooling performance in both static and dynamic conditions
- Visual inspection of A/C components including hoses, belts and valves specific to your A/C system.
- A/C leak detection with the use of either dye or electric sniffer.
A/C Component Evaluation
- A/C Compressor mechanic and electrical testing
- A/C Evaporator mechanical and electrical testing
- Heater Core mechanical and electrical testing
Air Conditioning Service and Repairs
- Recharge of AC System only after a level 1 AC inspection.
- Environmentally safe evacuation and recovery of old refrigerant and recharge to proper specifications
- Inspection and replacement of drive belt tension
- Check of proper operation of controls, blower motor and engine cooling fan, and blend door actuators
- A/C Compressor replacement
- A/C receiver drier replacement
- A/C Condenser replacement
- A/C Evaporator Core replacement
- Heater Core replacement
- A/C line repair
Our auto air conditioning services include leak detection and repair, replacement of hoses and belts, A/C compressors and A/C system recharge. We use only the highest quality replacement parts and components when it comes to your car. You can rest assured your car, truck or SUV will be serviced correctly by Green's Garage's auto air conditioning repair experts.
For quality ac car repair in Miami, schedule an appointment today on our website or give us a call at (305)444-8881. Since 1957, Green's Garage is Miami's most trusted independent automotive repair shop.