If it's a Toyota we can fix it, plain and simple. Are you new to Miami and looking for an auto repair shop you can trust? Instead of endlessly searching for Toyota service near me or Toyota mechanic near me come visit Miami's highest rated and most trusted independent Toyota specialist.
Our team of ASE certified technicians are trained and experienced in the service, maintenance and repair of all Toyota models including vintage and Hybrid models. As always, our first step is to perform a proper inspection of your Toyota with photos/videos, notes and a repair estimate sent directly to your phone or email
Since 1957 we've specialized in Japanese auto repair and proudly service every Toyota model including classic and Hybrid. Below we've listed our Toyota services however we're in the business of problem solving so always feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you have with your Toyota and one of our customer service professionals will help find a solution for you.
Toyota Service and Repair
- Advanced Toyota Engine Testing and Toyota Engine Repair including engine swaps and engine rebuild.
- Air Conditioning Testing and Repair
- Toyota Brake Service and Repair
- Toyota Check Engine Light Testing
- Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Software Updates
- Toyota maintenance, same day if we receive the vehicle by 11am
- Toyota Suspension Repair
- Toyota Vehicle Programming, we use Toyota dealer software for all our programming and testing.
All Toyota service and repair starts with a thorough inspection. We cross reference your vehicle's service history with the multi-point inspection performed by our certified technician. At Green's Garage we take every step to provide you with quality automotive repair. Below we've listed common Toyota repairs and services we provide, however if you're having any issue with your Toyota give us a call today, our goal is total customer satisfaction.
30,000 Mile Inspection and Service
The 30k mile inspection offers us a chance to see how the standard systems of your vehicle are performing. This is the first major checkup you should have done to ensure your vehicle is performing as it should over time.
- Engine oil and filter change
- Replace engine air filter and cabin air filter
- Verify proper tire pressure including spare tire
- Inspect tire condition and wear patterns
- Rotate and balance tires when applicable
- Brake inspection: includes inspection of all lines, hoses, pads, rotors & calipers, and the inspection of the parking brake operation
- Replace brake fluid
- Inspect steering and suspension: cv axle shaft, cv boots, ball joints, wheel bearing, and power steering components
- Check condition and level of all fluids
- Test battery as well as starting and charging system
- Visually inspect belts and hoses
- Inspect wiper blade condition and replace if necessary
- Inspect operation of all lights and horn
- Test and replace keyless entry/smart key batteries
- Check for software updates in vehicle modules
60,000 Mile Inspection and Service
The 60k mile checkup is an important one. At 60k, the vehicle’s major systems have been used enough to reveal any major wear issues. The 60k service includes all of the 30k services, plus the following depending upon your vehicle make and model.
- Engine cooling system service
- Spark plugs inspected and replaced per owner’s manual specifications
- Fuel systems service – engine decarbonization
- Power steering fluid service
- Replace fuel filter – when applicable
- Check HVAC operation
90,000 Mile Inspection and Service
The 90k mile service is the final of the three and may be the most important. This service is critical and helps us determine how well the vehicle has aged. How a vehicle ages can help us estimate how much life or use the vehicle has left. At 90,000 miles, we examine all major systems. We inspect the engine, drive train, air conditioning system, steering, electrical and braking systems. In short, we take a look at the total driving quality of the vehicle. The 90k service includes all the 30k services, plus the following depending on your vehicle make and model.
- Replace engine drive belt or belts
- Replace differential fluids – when applicable
- Replace transfer case fluid – when applicable
- Inspect and replace timing belt – when applicable
The above service recommendations are general in nature. Some will apply and others may not; it’s entirely dependent upon many outside factors, like the makeup of the terrain or the condition of the climate you drive in. The above lists are our recommendations and are not always applicable to every situation. Driving habits, conditions, and manufacturer fluid specifications are all examples of variables that come into play when discussing your vehicle’s maintenance schedule.
When you notice your Toyota needs maintenance, or you have experienced some damage and need a repair, bring it to Green's Garage, your trusted Toyota repair shop. We have an experienced team of certified technicians who are well versed in repairing and servicing Toyota models. Green's Garage has been serving Miami, Coral Gables and Miami Beach since 1957 and our customer forward approach centered on customer satisfaction is why we are Miami's premiere Toyota repair shop. If you're looking for a trustworthy and certified Toyota repair schedule an appointment online today.