Who We Are
Green’s Garage has been providing honest and reliable auto repair, maintenance and quick lube services in Miami, FL since 1957. Our mechanics are European Brand Certified, A.S.E. Master Certified and A.S.E. certified with years of experience in diagnosing and repairing vehicles of all makes and models.
Owner Emeritus: Orestes "JR" Triana
Orestes “JR” Triana has an extensive history in the automotive industry and is very active in the Dade County and the entire state of Florida auto repair community. JR comes from a long line of automotive technicians. His father, all of his uncles on his father’s side, and his grandfather’s brother were mechanics. He got his start in the industry at just seven years old when his father took to where he worked as the head mechanic at a Ford Dealership. From that early age, JR was hooked. His first auto repair job came in 1976 when he was hired as the head of “Get Ready” for Kendall Toyota. On the side, he also serviced cars for private customers at his father’s shop. Then in 1982, he and his father bought Green’s Garage to carry on the legacy it had created.
Why Choose Us
- We make auto repair and maintenance more convenient for you.
- We are friendly, helpful and professional group of people.
- Our professionals know how to handle a wide range of car services.
- We get the job done right, the first time.
- Same day service for most repairs and maintenance.
Qualifications and Accomplishments
- 1983 – Joined ASA (Automotive Service Association) as a regular member.
- 1987 – Became Treasurer of the ASA Dade-County Chapter.
- 1988 – Became Vice President of the ASA Dade-County Chapter.
- 1989 – Became President of the ASA Dade-County
- JR was a lobbyist for ASA in Dade County and sat on the board that created and wrote the Dade and Broward Licensing Ordinance.
- 1990 – JR was appointed Chairman of the Dade-County Automotive Advisory Board, where he continues to preside. Here he oversees the certification of all the Dade-County Automotive Vocational Education Schools.
- 1991 – Became Vice President of the ASA for the State of Florida and a lobbyist for the State of Florida.
- 1992 – Became President of the ASA for the State of Florida. Here he repsented all automotive shops and owners in Florida at a state level.
- JR Helped establish The Dade-County and State of Florida industry boards and was an expert consultant and lobbyist for shop owner rights.
- He was appointed to the Ford Arbitration Board for the State of Florida, and sat for two, three year term.
- He was the technical member of the four-member committee presiding over Lemon Law cases for consumers.
- JR is a Lemon Law expert and has testified in court cases as an expert witness.