As we switch over to being a Hybrid only shop we want all of our existing customers and prospective customers to know that first and foremost we're in the business of helping people by providing transparent and professional automotive repair services.
For our I.C.E. (Internal Combustion Engine) Customers we still offer the services and specialization listed below:
- AC Testing and Repair. As a disclaimer please be aware of any shop that tries to sell you an evacuate and recharge as a repair service. The first step in properly testing your vehicle's AC system is to inspect the mechanical, electrical and pressure systems within the AC system to ensure that recharging the system is the next step. A vehicle with an electrical failure or a mechanical failure will not be repaired by recharging the system. We service and repair all AC systems with a specialization in BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover, Audi, Volvo, Jeep and Lexus.
- Steering and Suspension Testing and Repair. The first step at Green's Garage is to test drive the vehicle with the customer to pinpoint the noise concern then we inspect all suspension and steering component for play, degradation and fluid seepage. We've found common suspension/steering failure with Subaru, Nissan, Land Rover's air suspension system, Audi and Jeep.
- Brake Service and Repair. You should never switch out the brake pads on your vehicle without first having them measured. Your vehicle has a minimum thickness level and we only recommend pads once we've measured brake pad thickness. The same an be said of rotors and brake fluid which is measured by minimum boiling point. Every system on your vehicle has a testable metric and your brakes are no different. Brakes are vital to your safety so if you see a brake warning indicator appear or you're beginning to experience drivability concerns schedule a brake inspection at Green's Garage today.
- Electrical Testing and Repair: As a primarily Hybrid shop there is no electrical repair we can't get to the bottom of however be aware that electrical testing can be labor intensive especially in case where there has been water damage.
- Vehicle Programming and Locksmith Services: We can fabricate keys for BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover and more. We offer vehicle programming on all makes and models if the module is new. On used modules we must first inspect the module before installation and programming.
- The following is a list of repairs we've seen in the last calendar month:
- Inoperable Fuel Pump
- No Crank / No Start
- VSC Light Testing
- EPC Light Testing
Same Day Maintenance Services
- Air Filter Replacement
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Brake Fluid Drain and Refill
- Coolant Fluid Drain and Refill
- Power Steering Fluid Drain and Refill (when applicable)
- Transfer Case Refill
- Suspension Inspection and Lubrication (only if components pass initial inspection)
- Tire Rotation (only if tires pass inspection)
- Drive Belt replacement
- Spark Plug replacement
- Throttle Body Service
- Fuel Induction Service